We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Cucumbers are popular vegetables for winter processing. There are quite a lot of blank recipes. They are salted, pickled, fermented in barrels, and included in the assortment. You can make pickles in jars like barrels with the addition of various ingredients.
In the process of natural fermentation, pickled cucumbers are tasty and springy.
How to prepare cucumbers for pickling
Before processing vegetables, all ingredients are prepared. They choose special pickling varieties grown in the open field. The size does not matter much, if the fruits are larger, they can be placed in an enamel pan or in a plastic bucket, medium ones are suitable for three-liter cans, small ones are salted in containers with a volume of 1-2 liters.
The fruits should be dense, without voids inside, elastic. Better to process freshly picked cucumbers. If they have been lying for several hours, some of the moisture will evaporate, which will lead to a loss of elasticity. To make the salted fruits crispy, they are soaked in cold water for 3 hours. Before putting them in a jar, they are washed, the ends are not cut off.
Jars and lids are not sterilized. The containers are washed with hot water, the lids are also treated with boiling water.
For pickling cucumbers in jars, so that they turn out like salted barrels, use a standard set of spices and herbs. Garlic, leaves or horseradish root are harvested, dill with branches and inflorescences can be harvested so that it is not green, but not dry, unripe grass is characterized by a more pronounced aroma. In some recipes tarragon and celery are indicated, it's a matter of taste. If you like bitter pickles, be sure to add pepper.
Important! Salt is used coarse, not iodized.
How to salt canned cucumbers
To make pickled cucumbers in cans like in a barrel, the technology of the recipe is followed. For large containers, the greens used are not cut, but added as a whole. This method will not work for bookmarking in jars. Horseradish, garlic, dill, cherry, mountain ash, currant and oak leaves are cut into small pieces. There is no strict adherence to the proportions with respect to spices; the dosage of salt and the sequence of the process play a role in these recipes.
Barrel cucumbers for the winter in a simple way
You can use a very quick and simple recipe for salting barrel cucumbers for the winter in jars:
- The product is harvested in jars (3 l), horseradish and dill are placed on the bottom, if desired, you can add cherry and garlic leaves. For such a volume, you will need 2-4 slices.
- Garlic is cut into rings, half is placed on the bottom.
- Make a concentrated brine from cold running water - 1.5 kg of salt per bucket (8 L).
- The fruits are compactly placed, covered with herbs and the remaining garlic on top, and brine is poured to the edge of the container.
- Cover the jars so that no trash gets into them, leave to ferment for 5 days. In the process, foam and white sediment should appear, this is normal.
Advice! The cans must be placed on a cloth or pallet, as the filling will flow out of the container.
After 5 days, the brine is drained, and the workpiece is washed, it is possible from a hose dropped into the jars. The main task is to wash off the white plaque. The cucumbers should taste very salty. The workpiece is poured with raw cold water along the edges, closed and put into the basement. The fruits will give off excess salt in a certain time.
Barrel cucumbers in a jar, drenched in cold brine
All the leaves and garlic alternate with cucumbers, cover with a horseradish leaf on top. This plant has antibacterial properties and its leaves will help prevent mold.
The brine in barrel vegetables turns out to be cloudy
Sequence of action:
- In order for the salted fruits to turn out to be crispy, they must be tightly packed in a container.
- 3 tbsp. l. the salts are dissolved in a small amount of water (until the crystals disappear completely).
- It is poured into a blank, filled from top to edge with tap water.
- The jars are covered with a lid and shaken well so that the brine is completely mixed with the water.
- The lid is removed, the jars are placed on a fermentation plate.
Do not touch the salted workpiece until fermentation has completely stopped. Add water to the edge and close.
Barrel cucumbers under a nylon lid in a jar for the winter
Salted vegetables are often stored in the basement, if they are in a jar, then under screw or nylon lids, the second option is simpler. The recipe for salted barrel cucumbers under nylon lids is designed for a three-liter container:
- bitter green pepper - 1 pc .;
- green dill - 1 bunch;
- dill inflorescences - 2-3 umbrellas;
- garlic - 1 head;
- root and 2 leaves of horseradish;
- salt - 100 g;
- raw water - 1.5 l;
- cherry and mountain ash leaves - 4 pcs.
The technology of the recipe for pickled cucumbers from a barrel:
- The root is cut into rings, divided into 2 parts.
- All leaves, garlic and pepper are also halved.
- The bottom of the container is covered with a sheet of horseradish and half of all the components, vegetables are placed compactly, the rest of the spices and a sheet of horseradish are poured on top.
- Brine is made and the workpiece is poured.
- They put the jars in plates, because during fermentation, the liquid will be poured into the bowl. When the process is over, close with lids.
You must immediately lower the cans into the cold basement.
Barrel crispy cucumbers for the winter in jars with mustard
The recipe for the winter barrel pickled cucumbers, harvested in jars, does not differ from the simple classical method in terms of the ingredients. Use all spices as desired.
- After the laying, the workpiece is poured with water.
- Squares are cut from cotton white fabric, handkerchiefs or thin kitchen napkins can be used.
- Pour 3 tbsp into the middle of the fabric. salt and 2 tbsp. dry mustard.
- Wrapped in an envelope and placed on top of the jars.
- Close with a lid and put in a cool place.
The process until cooked will be longer, salt and mustard enter the liquid gradually, fermentation will be very slow due to the mustard. In the finished product, the brine will become cloudy with sediment at the bottom. Pickled cucumbers for the winter are obtained as barrels, crunchy, with a pungent spicy taste.
Pickled cucumbers, as from a barrel for storage in an apartment
Salted vegetables according to this recipe can be closed with a key or nylon lids.
For storage at room temperature, you will need citric acid (for 3 liters, 1/3 tsp capacity)
For a bookmark, you can use grape leaves, otherwise the set is standard.
You can make pickled barrel cucumbers in jars for the winter using the following technology:
- The container is filled with all the spices, the amount of garlic and hot pepper is to taste.
- Dissolve 3 tbsp. salt in boiling water and introduced into the workpiece, filled to the top with cold water.
- The jars are covered and left for 3-4 days for fermentation, the resulting foam is periodically removed.
- When the process is over, the brine is poured into a saucepan and allowed to boil.
- The hot filling is returned to the workpiece, citric acid is poured on top.
Banks are rolled up or closed with lids.
Salting barrel cucumbers for the winter in cans with vodka
Pickles are prepared according to a traditional recipe with a standard set of ingredients. For a 3 liter container filled with vegetables, take 100 g of salt and 1.5 liters of water. They use raw, cold water.
Vodka acts as an additional preservative
The fermentation process will last about 4 days, after its completion, add 1 tbsp. vodka and closed, sent to storage.
Delicious cucumbers for the winter with aspirin like barrel
Set for 3 l cans:
- currant, oak and cherry leaves - 4 pcs.;
- horseradish root and leaves;
- peppercorns - 10 pcs.;
- garlic - 1-2 teeth;
- acetylsalicylic acid - 2 tablets;
- salt - 3 tbsp. l .;
- water - 1.5 l.
Cooking Barrel Pickled Cucumbers:
- Jars of vegetables and spices are filled with brine.
- The preparation will wander for 4 days.
- The brine is boiled again, aspirin is added to the jars, poured with boiling liquid.
Roll up and turn over. After cooling, they are taken to the basement.
Crispy barrel cucumbers for the winter without sterilization
This recipe makes delicious pickles. Banks are sealed.
Attention! Better to take liter containers.
- dill inflorescences;
- tarragon (tarragon);
- Green pepper;
- horseradish root and leaves.
- All the greens, garlic and root are chopped and distributed in different cups.
- A pinch of all the components is thrown at the bottom of the container, the fruits are laid, the remaining spices on top.
- Brine is made from 1 kg of salt and 10 liters of water.
- The jars are poured, closed with temporary lids and left in a room at room temperature for 4 days.
- During this time, the liquid will darken, a white precipitate will appear on the bottom and on the fruits.
- When fermentation is over, the brine is drained, and the workpiece is washed several times right in the jars under the tap. This is necessary to get rid of the white bloom.
Water is poured from the tap, knock on the container body to let the air out, and roll it up with a key.
Salting cucumbers in a barrel method in a plastic bucket
Salted homemade products in a plastic bucket are made only by the cold method. The bookmark is standard with a set of common components, if desired, you can make it sharp.
Important! The brine is diluted to such a concentration that a raw egg pops up (for 10 liters, about 1 kg of salt).
Pour the fruits. Leave for 4 days, remove the filling, wash the vegetables and fill the bucket with plain cold water. Install the press.
Pickled cucumbers in a saucepan like barrel
The size of the vegetables and the volume of the container depends on how many fruits will go to the bucket. The proportion of the brine is important, 1 tbsp is dissolved for it. in a liter of water. The set of spices is standard, you do not need to grind them, you can add sprigs of black currant or oak.
Salted barrel vegetables in a saucepan, recipe:
- Each layer of vegetables is sprinkled with spicy herbs, they begin to lay it with them and finish it.
- Pour in water so that the workpiece is covered, drained. This measure is necessary to measure the volume of the liquid.
- Brine is made, boiled and poured into a saucepan.
- On top, so that the vegetables do not float, place a wide plate, and a load on it.
The bucket is lowered into the basement and covered with a cloth or lid.
Storage terms and rules
No preservative is used in pickles other than a recipe for room storage. If left warm, the fruit will become soft and sour.
The shelf life of a salted product under a nylon lid is about 8 months, rolled up - no more than a year
Optimal temperature regime: not higher than +4 0C.
Pickled cucumbers in jars, like barrels - delicious, crunchy, with a simple cooking technology. The product can be made with mustard and vodka, recipes provide storage options under an iron seaming or nylon lid. If the temperature regime is observed, vegetables retain their nutritional value for a long time.