We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Honey mushrooms with tomato paste are a great appetizer that will diversify the winter table and will bring real pleasure to mushroom lovers. It is suitable for a daily table, as a spicy and spicy addition to porridge, spaghetti or potatoes. Guests will appreciate it, asking the hostess for the recipe. For cooking, you will need fresh mushrooms and tomato paste or tomatoes. When additional ingredients are added, the taste changes, becoming sharper or softer - it all depends on the recipes for cooking honey mushrooms in tomato for the winter.
Secrets of cooking honey mushrooms with tomato paste
Recipes for cooking honey mushrooms with tomatoes for the winter do not require special skills. A hearty, surprisingly tasty snack is available in complexity even to an inexperienced housewife. To please loved ones with delicious mushrooms, you should only scrupulously follow the recipe recommendations and remember:
- all products must be fresh and of high quality, without stains, spoiled barrels and mold;
- you can take a tomato ready-made or skip the tomatoes through a juicer;
- honey mushrooms must be pre-cooked in water for 35-45 minutes;
- to simplify the procedure, you can put the ready-made mushrooms in boiling jars, one at a time, sealing them tightly, during the process the pan should remain on the stove.
Turn the canned food upside down and put it under a warm blanket or an old quilted jacket for a day until it cools completely.
Advice! For long-term storage of the product, glassware and lids must be sterilized - in water, steam or in the oven, for at least a quarter of an hour. Remove the rubber bands from the covers.
Honey mushroom recipes in tomato sauce
There are many ways to prepare honey mushrooms for the winter in tomato paste, although the cooking algorithm practically does not change. The products used vary, some like pungency more, some like a mild spicy taste, or prefer not to dilute the delicious aroma of forest mushrooms with extraneous shades.
Attention! Large fruiting bodies must be cut so that the pieces are the same.
Mushrooms collected from the forest are of various sizes.
A simple recipe for honey mushrooms in tomato sauce
This cooking method requires the simplest foods.
- honey mushrooms - 2.4 kg;
- tomato paste - 0.5 l;
- salt - 50 g;
- sugar - 90 g;
- water - 150 ml;
- vegetable oil - 45 ml;
- vinegar - 80 ml;
- bay leaf - 2 pcs.;
- a mixture of peppers - 10 peas;
- carnation - 5 inflorescences.
How to cook:
- Fry the mushrooms in a preheated pan with oil.
- Make a water-sugar-salt solution and pour with the tomato to the mushrooms.
- Add spices, simmer for a quarter of an hour, stirring occasionally, pour in vinegar.
- Spread out, tamping tightly, in containers, seal tightly.
Store in a cool, dark place for no more than 6 months.
Can be used as a sauce for meat, pasta
Honey mushrooms with onions and tomato paste
An excellent festive snack - fried mushrooms with onions in tomato paste.
You need to prepare:
- boiled mushrooms - 2.6 kg;
- onions - 2.6 kg;
- tomato sauce or juice - 1.5 l;
- vegetable oil - 240 ml;
- vinegar - 260 ml;
- sugar - 230 g;
- salt - 60 g;
- a mixture of peppers - 16 peas;
- bay leaf - 6 pcs.
- Peel the onion, rinse and cut into large pieces. Fry in oil until transparent.
- Add mushrooms, fry for 10-15 minutes over low heat.
- Pour in the sauce and all other ingredients, except the vinegar, which is added at the end of the stewing.
- Simmer for another quarter of an hour, stir.
- Arrange in banks, cork.
Attention! For blanks, you need to use 9% vinegar. If there is only essence in the house, then it should be diluted with water in the ratio: 1 part of essence to 7 parts of water.
Great snack for the winter season
Pickled honey mushrooms in tomato sauce
Recipes for cooking honey mushrooms for the winter in tomato sauce allow the use of purchased additives. You can buy exactly the one you like: spicier or softer, with carrots or peppers.
- honey mushrooms - 3.1 kg;
- tomato sauce - 0.65 ml;
- oil - 155 ml;
- water - 200 ml;
- vinegar - 110 ml;
- salt - 60 g;
- sugar - 120 g;
- pepper - 12 peas;
- carnation - 9 inflorescences;
- other spices to taste: rosemary, oregano, thyme - a couple of pinches;
- bay leaf - 3 pcs.
How to cook:
- Pour water into a saucepan or stewpan, add mushrooms, sauce, butter, sugar and salt, cook over low heat for half an hour. If the consistency becomes too dry, you can add some boiling water.
- Add spices and leave to simmer for another 10 minutes. Pour vinegar, mix well.
- Place in glass containers and seal.
Advice! To avoid dripping onto the table and floor, the jars can be placed in a wide bowl or on a cutting board next to the stove.
Honey mushrooms in tomato paste
Spicy mushrooms in tomato sauce
For lovers of spicy dishes, this appetizer will be just right.
- mushrooms - 5.5 kg;
- white onion - 2.9 kg;
- fresh tomatoes - 2.8 kg (or 1.35 liters of ready-made sauce);
- carrots - 1.8 kg;
- vinegar - 220 ml;
- salt - 180 g;
- sugar - 60 g;
- vegetable oil - 0.8 l;
- bay leaf - 4 pcs.;
- chili pepper - 4-6 pods;
- garlic - 40 g;
- pepper mixture - 2 tsp
- Fry the mushrooms without oil until the liquid evaporates.
- Rinse the tomatoes, pass through a juicer or meat grinder, and then rub through a sieve.
- Peel, wash, cut the vegetables into strips or cubes.
- Pour the tomato into an enamel or stainless steel container, add oil and cook for 7-10 minutes, stirring and skimming.
- Add all the ingredients except vinegar, cook over low heat for 25-35 minutes, stir.
- Pour in vinegar, boil for another 3 minutes, put in jars, roll up.
Carrots add satiety and light sweetness to the appetizer.
Can be served with any side dish or with bread
Honey mushroom recipe with tomatoes for the winter
A wonderful appetizer is obtained from honey mushrooms and tomato paste with bell pepper.
- mushrooms - 3.6 kg;
- white onion - 0.85 kg;
- bulgarian pepper - 8 large fruits;
- garlic - 30 g;
- tomato paste - 0.65 l;
- water - 600 ml;
- salt - 90 g;
- sugar - 130 g;
- vinegar - 130 ml;
- a mixture of peppers and peas - 1 tbsp. l;
- if you want it spicier, you can add 1-3 chili peppers.
- Put the mushrooms in a bowl with a thick bottom and high walls, lightly fry, until the juice evaporates.
- Peel, rinse, cut vegetables into rings or cubes. Garlic can be passed through a press.
- Pour tomato paste into mushrooms, add all other ingredients except vinegar.
- Simmer over low heat for 35-40 minutes, stirring so that it does not burn.
- Pour in vinegar, stir thoroughly. Arrange in containers, adding sauce to the edge. Roll up.
- Serve with fresh herbs.
Advice! For this appetizer, it is better to choose red bell pepper.
Thanks to the pepper, such an appetizer looks great, and the taste is amazing.
Honey mushroom recipe with tomato paste for the winter
Honey mushrooms preserved for the winter with onions and carrots in tomato are perfectly preserved until the next season in a cool room.
You need to take:
- mushrooms - 2.8 kg;
- onions - 0.9 kg;
- carrots - 1.1 kg;
- tomato paste - 450 ml;
- sugar - 170 g;
- salt - 40 g;
- vinegar - 220 ml;
- dill - 40 g;
- vegetable oil - 20 ml;
- nutmeg - 5 g.
How to cook:
- Peel and rinse root crops. Grate the carrots, chop the onion into thin rings, chop the dill.
- In a bowl with a thick bottom, simmer all the ingredients in oil: first the onion, then the carrots and honey mushrooms.
- Pour in tomato paste, stir, simmer over low heat for 40 minutes, along with salt, sugar and spices.
- 5 minutes before being ready, pour in the vinegar and put the herbs, mix.
- Arrange in containers, roll up tightly.
You can experiment with spices and herbs to taste.
You can feast on boiled or fried potatoes, pasta all winter
Honey mushrooms in tomato paste for the winter with beans
The only recipe to be sterilized when cooking.
- mushrooms - 1.5 kg;
- white beans grits - 600 g;
- onions - 420 g;
- carrots - 120 g;
- garlic - 20-30 g;
- tomato paste - 180 ml;
- vegetable oil - 450 ml;
- sugar - 60 g;
- salt - 90 g.
How to cook:
- Soak beans in cold water for half a day, boil until tender.
- Peel the onion and garlic, rinse and cut into cubes. Grate the root vegetables.
- In a preheated saucepan in oil, fry the onion until transparent, put the mushrooms, simmer over low heat for 5 minutes.
- Put the beans, tomato paste and other products except garlic, add it 5 minutes before the end.
- Simmer for 20-30 minutes. Put in jars, cover with lids and sterilize in a water bath or in an oven: half-liter - 25 minutes; liter - 35.
- Roll up.
These cans can be stored at room temperature.
Beans add satiety to the snack and slightly soften the taste
Calorie honey agarics with tomato paste
Honey mushrooms in tomato paste are a low-calorie product with a lot of protein and fiber. 100 g contains:
- proteins - 2.5 g;
- fat - 2.3 g;
- carbohydrates - 1.3 g
Calorie content of 100 g ready-made snack: 33.4 calories.
Honey mushrooms with tomato paste are a wonderful dish for the winter. The light acidity of tomatoes gives forest mushrooms an amazing taste and allows you to do without a lot of other preservatives and without sterilization, which simplifies the cooking process at times. Procurement requires affordable, simple ingredients. The main thing is to collect or buy honey mushrooms, and everything else is in every home. Once you've gained experience with simple recipes, you can start experimenting with spices and additives in the form of other vegetables or herbs. Honey mushrooms will taste great anyway.