We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Rosehip oil for face improves skin elasticity, has a rejuvenating effect and nourishes the epidermis. In cosmetology, squeeze is used everywhere, from wrinkles and against acne, for whitening.
The chemical composition of the oil
Natural extract from rosehip seeds contains a large amount of valuable components. In particular, the product contains:
- ascorbic acid;
- B vitamins and riboflavin;
- fatty acids and phytoncides;
- potassium and iron;
- vitamin K;
- magnesium, zinc and copper;
- linoleic acid.
When used correctly, rosehip pomace has a soothing and moisturizing effect, brightens the epidermis and tightens it, preventing wrinkles.
Rosehip oil helps to heal micro cracks in the skin
Important! It boosts collagen production and naturally slows down the aging process of the facial skin.
The benefits of rosehip oil for the face
Most often, cold-pressed rosehip oil for the face is recommended for use by women over 35 years old. The tool benefits:
- with sagging skin;
- with fine wrinkles in the corners of the eyes;
- at the first folds around the lips;
- with pigmentation;
- with inflammation and mechanical damage to the epidermis;
- with excessively dry skin prone to chapping.
The product can be used to improve complexion with severe pallor. The product accelerates blood circulation and restores a healthy glow. It is also recommended to use the drug for bags under the eyes. They form due to poor lymph drainage and fluid retention, and rose hips can eliminate the problem.
How to use rosehip oil for acne face
To get rid of acne, rosehip essential oil for face is usually used in combination with other beneficial remedies. You can mix it with lavender and geranium, lemon and tea tree, rosemary and patchouli.
The algorithm for using the drug looks like this:
- the rosehip squeeze is measured in the volume of a small spoon;
- add no more than seven drops of the selected ether with a pleasant aroma;
- mix the composition;
- apply to previously cleansed skin with gentle circular movements.
It is not necessary to rub rosehip seed oil for the face into the epidermis. After processing, the skin should remain slightly damp. The composition is left on the face for 10-15 minutes, after which they are washed with warm water to remove the remnants of the mixture. To get a good effect, it is advisable to use rose hips at least twice a week.
Rosehip extract makes acne less noticeable and normalizes the fat content of the epidermis
Rosehip oil for the skin around the eyes
The skin around the eyes is particularly sensitive and is usually the first to suffer from age-related facial wrinkles. At the same time, not all means can be used to care for it.
The properties of rosehip oil for face are optimal for softening dry skin. It is used in its pure form - in the amount of 2-3 drops applied to the eyelids and areas around the eyes. Rubbing in the product is not required, finger movements should be light and tapping. After 15-20 minutes, the remnants of the drug are carefully removed with a cotton pad. It is recommended to use the product twice a week.
Rosehip oil for wrinkles
The product is most actively used to soften and nourish the skin. It improves the elasticity of the face at the first signs of aging. With the help of the product, you can stop the appearance of wrinkles or get rid of folds at the lips and in the corners of the eyes.
Rosehip oil with aloe juice
Aloe and rosehip squeeze effectively soften the skin, remove flaking and first wrinkles. The mask is done like this:
- 5 ml of aloe juice is mixed with an equal amount of oil;
- add 2 ml of liquid vitamin E;
- mix the components and apply to a washed face.
Keep the product on the skin for 15 minutes. After that, the remnants of the mask are gently washed off with warm water. The procedure must be repeated daily for a week, and then take a short break.
Rosehip and kelp oil
Seaweed and rose hips effectively tighten the skin of the face and improve its elasticity. Folk cosmetology offers such a remedy:
- dry kelp is ground in a coffee grinder to a powder state;
- measure out a large spoonful of raw materials and pour in a small amount of water so that the powder swells;
- add 5 ml of rose oil and three drops of orange ether to the mixture;
The finished mixture is spread over the face, being careful not to touch the area around the eyes. Leave the product on the skin for 40 minutes.
Rosehip oil masks are recommended to be applied at least twice a week.
Rosehip oil with pumpkin and honey
A pumpkin-honey mask has a good lifting effect. They do it like this:
- two large tablespoons of pumpkin pulp are crushed in a blender to a state of gruel;
- add 5 g of natural honey;
- add 5 ml of rosehip oil;
- bring the components to homogeneity.
The mask is spread over the face in the evening for 15 minutes, and then washed off.
Important! Rosehip extract and pumpkin not only tighten the face, but also even out its color.
Rosehip oil for dry skin
Rosehip squeeze moisturizes dry epidermis, prevents flaking and cracking, protects the face from chapping in the cold season. The product shows particular efficiency in combination with other components.
Rosehip oil and plantain
Rosehip and plantain restore an even skin tone, give the face a fresh, well-groomed look and eliminate excessive dryness. The mask is done like this:
- 5 ml of rosehip pomace is mixed with 10 g of peach puree;
- 5 g of plantain herb is ground into powder and added to the rest of the ingredients;
- mix the product well.
The mask is applied to a clean face in a thick layer and left for 20 minutes. Rinse off the product with cool water, while the most problematic areas are recommended to be additionally treated with undiluted oil.
Rosehip oil and starch
Rosehip pomace in combination with starch and other components restores skin elasticity, removes peeling and smoothes wrinkles. The medicinal composition is done like this:
- 5 ml of rosehip pomace is mixed with 5 g of cocoa powder;
- combine the components with 10 g of potato starch;
- if necessary, dilute with a small amount of mineral water;
- add two drops of lemongrass essential oil and mix.
The product is distributed over a clean face, following the massage lines, and left for half an hour.
After applying the mask with rosehip and starch, apply an emollient cream
Olive oil and rose hips
For very dry skin, a simple two-oil mask is recommended. Do it as follows:
- 10 ml of rosehip pomace is combined with 5 ml of olive oil;
- mix the components.
The tool is applied to a cotton pad and the most problematic areas of the face are treated. It is necessary to keep the preparation on the skin for 20 minutes, then the residues are simply removed with a dry cloth and washed with clean water.
Rosehip oil for oily skin
For oily skin, the product is used quite rarely, it can lead to clogged pores, and the problem will only worsen. But in small quantities and from time to time, it is still allowed to use pomace.
Rosehip and Oatmeal Face Scrub
On the basis of the product, you can prepare a useful scrub that normalizes the oily face and allows you to cleanse the pores. The recipe looks like this:
- two large tablespoons of oatmeal are ground into powder and pour 50 ml of warm milk;
- let the product brew for about 15 minutes;
- add 15 ml of rosehip oil;
- mix well.
The scrub is spread over the skin with massage movements, gently rubbing into the face. After five minutes, the product is washed off with clean water.
The effect of scrubs with rosehip oil becomes noticeable immediately, the face becomes smooth and soft
Rosehip oil with yolk and white beans
Rosehip mask with the addition of beans and honey has a good rejuvenating and cleansing effect. They do it like this:
- white beans are boiled and crushed into gruel in the volume of a large spoon;
- add 3 ml of rosehip oil and egg yolk;
- make 1/2 a small spoonful of honey and an ampoule of ascorbic acid;
- bring the mixture to homogeneity.
The mask is spread over the washed face for half an hour, and then removed with warm water without using soap. After applying the product, the epidermis can be treated with a nourishing cream.
Skin care around the lips
The facial skin at the corners of the mouth is often dry, flaky and cracked, wrinkled, or wrinkled. It is possible to improve the condition of the epidermis with the help of compresses based on rosehip pomace. For example, such a remedy is beneficial:
- 10 ml of oil is mixed with a large spoonful of liquid honey;
- add egg yolk;
- beat the mixture until smooth;
- distributed over the face, paying special attention to the corners of the lips.
Wash off the composition after 15 minutes, you need to make a mask at least twice a week.
Advice! With dryness in the corners of the mouth, you can mix in equal proportions of rosehip oil and wheat germ, and then soak a napkin with the product and apply it with a compress for half an hour.
Rosehip oil for eyelashes, eyebrows
The product stimulates hair growth, therefore it is used for thin eyelashes, prone to falling out, and thin eyebrows. The product has a good effect both in pure form and in combination with peach or burdock pomace:
- Rosehip oil is applied to the eyebrows with hands or with a cotton swab in the direction of hair growth from the bridge of the nose to the temple. Leave the product before rinsing off for at least half an hour, and even better - overnight.
- To strengthen the eyelashes, use an old mascara brush, after rinsing it from the remains of the cosmetic substance. With careful light movements, the oil is applied to the hairs, making sure that it does not get on the mucous membranes. After treatment, it is recommended to lie down with your eyes closed for 10-15 minutes, and then wash off the remnants of the product.
It is necessary to lubricate eyelashes and eyebrows with rosehip squeeze regularly, up to five times a week for 2-3 months. In this case, the remedy will bring a noticeable and long-term effect.
You cannot leave rosehip oil on the eyelashes overnight, it can leak into the eyes in a dream
Rosehip oil for age spots
Rosehip oil in facial cosmetology helps to fight age spots that have arisen against the background of natural aging or hormonal disruption. You can use the following mask:
- 3 g of fresh mint is ground with a mortar to a state of gruel and mixed with 10 g of white clay;
- add 30 drops of rosehip oil;
- dilute the composition with a small amount of pure water;
- mix the components thoroughly.
The product is applied to a washed face, avoiding the area around the eyes, and left for half an hour. Then the mask is washed off with warm liquid with the addition of lemon juice. The procedure must be repeated twice a week.
Important! Rosehip pomace, mint and clay additionally smoothen the facial relief, give the skin elasticity and tighten the pores.
Rosehip oil for rosacea
With rosacea, blood vessels are located too close to the surface of the skin and form an ugly mesh or characteristic stars on the face. Rosehip oil improves the metabolism in the tissues of the epidermis and accelerates blood circulation, so defects become less noticeable.
Such a remedy has a good effect:
- 15 ml of rosehip oil is mixed with 30 ml of jojoba squeeze;
- add four drops of cypress and 3 drops of lemon ether;
- add two drops of palmarose oil.
The components are mixed well, and then applied to problem areas of the face for 15 minutes. Repeat the treatment twice a day until the condition of the epidermis improves.
Rosehip oil against edema
You can use rosehip squeeze to eliminate bags under the eyes. The tool promotes the elimination of excess fluids, improves lymph flow and cell metabolism. A good effect is given by special ice cubes, and they do it like this:
- rosehip and hazelnut oils are mixed in equal amounts, 10 ml each;
- add five drops of sandalwood ether;
- dilute the mixture with 50 ml of thyme broth.
The components are mixed and then poured into ice molds and sent to the freezer for solidification. Ready-made cubes are used daily in the evenings. It is necessary to make stroking movements along the massage lines with two pieces of ice for several minutes, without staying in one place for more than two seconds. At the end of the procedure, the wet face is blotted with a napkin and a nourishing night cream is applied.
It is recommended to use ice cubes with rosehip oil in courses of ten days up to three times a year
The cosmetic use of rosehip oil for the face has some limitations. You cannot use the product:
- with very oily and problem skin;
- with a large number of abscesses on the face;
- with individual allergies.
It is not recommended to use pomace at the age of less than 30 years. Rosehip oil is a pretty powerful cosmetic, and young skin usually just doesn't need it.
How to make butter at home
Rosehip oil can be purchased at a pharmacy or specialty store. But if you wish, it is quite possible to cook it at home on your own. The recipe looks like this:
- dry berries of the plant are crushed in a blender or coffee grinder to a powder state;
- in an enamel container in a water bath, heat sunflower or olive oil to about 40 ° C;
- pour rosehip powder in a glass container so as to cover it by about 1 cm;
- remove the closed jar in a dark place for a week.
After the expiration date, the product must be removed and filtered through folded gauze. The resulting oil is heated again and another portion of the plant's berry powder is poured into it. The composition is again insisted for a week, after which the procedure is repeated a third time. The finished useful pomace is filtered, poured into a clean vessel and stored away.
Another way is to make a cosmetic from fresh fruits. The recipe in this case looks simpler:
- the berries are ground in a blender into gruel;
- place the raw materials in a glass jar, filling it about 3/4;
- pour over heated olive oil up to the neck;
- insist two weeks in a dark place.
The resulting oil is filtered and immediately poured into a final storage container.
Store homemade rosehip oil in the refrigerator under a tight stopper.
From the point of view of benefits, homemade squeeze is inferior to purchased. But it also has a very good effect on the face and helps to improve the condition of the epidermis.
Rosehip oil for face is used to slow down aging and to moisturize dry epidermis. With its help, you can get rid of the first signs of age, even out skin color and eliminate peeling and irritation.
Reviews of cosmetologists on the use of rosehip oil on the face from wrinkles
Firsova Lyudmila Borisovna, 36 years old, St. Petersburg
After 35 years or a little earlier, all women experience skin aging. Many patients want to immediately resort to anti-aging salon treatments and injections. Usually, in such cases, I explain that so far there are enough mild natural remedies, for example, rosehip oil. The drug is very good, with regular use, it removes the first wrinkles and for some time allows you to delay their recurrence.
Antonenko Ilona Yurievna, 40 years old, Tambov
With increased dry skin, women are faced with wrinkles earlier than it should be for age. Often patients come with a problem at the age of 30 or a little older. In such cases, I recommend rosehip oil for making masks. The product moisturizes and nourishes the skin well, removes minor pigmentation. The only condition is that you need to use it regularly, at least twice a week, otherwise there will be no effect.